Co-hosted with the Housing Innovation Alliance, we’re connecting with the teams behind exciting new communities, forward thinking housing approaches, a spectrum of systems-built solution providers, and a platform for demystifying project incentives.
Join us as we head into the field and meet on-site with...
- Indigo: A unique living experience delivered by Meristem Communities. From the walkable neighborhood town center to the human-scale working farm and pasture, they're committed to creating a true community—one that will naturally connect those who live here in engaging, healthy ways. Featuring home collections from David Weekley Homes, Empire Communities, and Highland Homes.
- UNITi Montrose: One of the first co-living developments in in Houston, created by Shelter Companies to provide 200+ attainable housing units in a desirable market.
- CoHousing Houston: A multi-generational community of people from all sorts of backgrounds who have come together to develop the first ever cohousing community in Houston.
- BoxPrefab: Producer of precision-built, environmentally friendly, and smartly designed prefabricated homes, ADU's and hospitality suites in half the time as site-built construction.
- Future Frame: New design engineered method of framing, offering a precision alternative to the traditional stick frame method. The inherent gains ensure more predictable deliveries, increased output throughout the building cycle, and a much more efficient use of labor, all while increasing safety and significantly reducing waste and clutter on the job site.
- Incentifind: Leading incentives platform enabling property owners, and tenants, to find money for their real-estate and home improvement projects.
March 20 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Kick-Off Happy Hour w/ heavy appetizers
March 21 - 8:30 am - 6:00 pm - Bus tour w/ snacks & lunch provided
- Networking mixer and pickup locations will be circulated prior to the event, along with a detailed itinerary.
- Hotel block to be announced shortly.
Includes networking happy hour on 3/20 and bus tour on 3/21
$250 - ULI or Housing Innovation Alliance Members
$400 - Non Members